Custom Milled Long-Length Exotic Hardwood Flooring
eFloor.com offers custom plank solid hardwood flooring in random long lengths and exotic species. All of our orders are custom milled-to-order.
eFloor.com is running a special on random width flooring. Random width floors are very attractive in large rooms and can be more economical than fixed width sizes.
Tali is an impressive tropical hardwood with a Janka hardness of 2930. Compare this to other popular exotics such as Santos Mahogany @ 2200 and Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) @2350. Tali’s color ranges from a medium to light brown to a darker reddish brown. Efloor can custom run Tali interior flooring for your specific job needs.
BELI (Zebrawood Substitute)
3/4 x 3”, 4”, 5” Random Width and 3′-10′ lengths $13.50/sq ft
3/4×3”, 4”, 5” Random Width and 3′-10′ lengths $8.50/sq ft
Other Species Available
- Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba)
- Brazilian Walnut (Ipe)
- Bubinga (African Rosewood)
- African Padauk
- Southern Chestnut (Cumaru)
- Santos Mahogany
- Sapele Mahogany
- Grade: Select and Better
- Grain: Straight grain, quarter cut is available in some species on request
- Wide Plank Widths: 6″ and 7″ available on request
- Random Widths: Mixed 3″, 4″, 5″
- Lengths: 3′ to 10′ including about 5% less than 3′. Longer lengths may be available depending on the lumber available, ask us.
- Thickness: 3/4″ or custom
- Ends: Docked square ready for installation. Ends are not end-matched
- All orders require a deposit
- Quotes are subject to final confirmation. Final confirmation will depend on the lumber required being available at the time the order is placed